The conference programme will include selected oral communications and poster presentations, divided into topical categories.
The Organizing Committee will require that presenting authors submit their abstracts electronically via this website.
General rules are the following:
- Abstracts must be written in English and submitted in .pdf format, using the conference template (deadline May 15, 2016).
- Abstracts will be subject to review by the conference Scientific Committee possibly through the use of external referees.
- Authors can indicate the most appropriate research topic for their work as well as their preferred method of presentation. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reassign the accepted paper to a more appropriate topical category and/or method of presentation.
- Only one abstract for each presenting author will be admitted.
- Accepted abstracts will be distributed in electronic form to all regularly enrolled participants.
- Either oral or poster communication will be automatically withdrawn if the presenting author (or another co-author on his/her behalf, who is not a presenting author of another contribution) will not be registered at the Conference.
See more information on how to prepare your abstract on the conference official abstract template.
>>> Abstract submission <<<